Best Homemade Hamburger Recipe
Hamburgers can be made in both homes and at restaurants. The difference is that at home you can make hamburgers of your own choice and taste, but in a restaurant, it is produced in large scales. When the hamburgers are delivered on a large scale maybe they may not be promising as you have thought. Well thinking about health also one can go for a homemade burger rather than a hamburger made at the restaurant. You can make a hamburger at less time and at a low price using the things available at your locality which costs you even less than that of the restaurant. You can make it during your leisure time to kill your boredom in only a few minutes or else you can cook it for someone special in special occasion and make it memorable ever.
And you should know the difference between burger and hamburger too. The main difference is that in burger the patties are placed in between the buns as filings which are cut into two halves but in case of hamburger the patties are placed in between two buns. But the way of making them is not different at all.
According to your taste, you may make hamburger of either vegetables or meat items. If you want to make your hamburger juicy and tasty, then you can go for a meat burger of your own choice(maybe chicken, beef, turkey, salmon, etc.) You can go for the lean meat if you want low fat and you can go for beef or other if you wish your hamburger to be more crispy and juicy. Here, we give you a simple way of making a beef hamburger at home. You may be interested in making juicy burger recipe
Ingredients Needed For Beef Hamburger
- Ground beef
- Chopped onions
- Sliced tomatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper
- Mayo sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Green Lettuce
- Thinly sliced tomatoes
- Thinly sliced and fried brown onion rings
Steps Of Making Best Homemade Hamburger Recipe
- Mix the ingredients like ground beef, chopped onions and season with salt and black pepper curry powder as you like. You can mix with the hand for the better combination of the mixture.
- Now form the tennis ball-like the shape of the mixture of equal size .lightly wet your hand and make the round balls into flat of 3-4 cm thickness so that it will be cooked evenly. Don’t make more thick patties because it is challenging to prepare.
- Now cook them as you wish. You may fry them in a frying pan, can grill them or even be barbecued. You can prepare them by the things available in your home most simply and naturally.
- Cook them in medium-rare heat.
- While cooking the patty, you can prepare the toppings for your hamburger. You can wash the green lettuce and cut them into pieces and also thinly slice the tomatoes as well as onion rings.
- As your patty is going to be cooked, place a slice of cheese on the patty before 2 minutes is left to be cooked.
- Now Roast your burger bun on both sides by brushing with the vegetable oil so that it won’t get burnt.
- When everything is ready its now time to make your perfect burger, place one of the buns in the chopping board, add ketchup place the patty now add the toppings like green lettuce, thinly sliced onions rings, and tomatoes add mayo sauce as your taste.
- Now your burger is ready to serve. You can serve hamburger with French fries, chips, juices, soft drinks, and beverages.
- To make your hamburger look better, you can serve it in the beautiful plates.
Warnings While Best Homemade Hamburger Recipe
- While grilling your patty use oil if you are using lean meat if not, you may use fat too. But if you are using Beef meat of fat-containing meat, you need not use fat or oil. The fat found in that meat is enough to grill the patty.
- During the grilling time, the flames may come up (this happens in case of the charcoal grill) so move aside from the fire. But don’t touch them much. Grill them until Golden brown.
- Flip the patty only once during the cooking time.
- Don’t use a spatula to press the patty during grilling, it makes the juice inside the patty to come out and lefts the patty to be tasteless.
- Beef patty should be cooked well; otherwise, pink is left in the middle of the uncooked patty.
- After touching the raw beef, wash your hands properly, or else your recipe won’t be hygienic as all the other processes are done with the help of hand.